Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Now the evil bastards get to feel you up as an addendum to the price of your ticket. The feral gov't has finally gone too far! Well, actually, they went too far a long time ago, but in the interest of making it harder and harder to travel outside the bounds of government approval, they can now check your genitals for bombs.

If this post seems a bit disjointed, it's because, once again, I'm angry, angry, angry!

I'm hoping that individuals, especially women, will quit flying commercial airlines. I have, in the past year or so, said that I won't fly unless I really have to. Now, I'm changing it. If I can't get there without taking a commercial flight, I ain't going. Period.

But, sez my evil twin, That's just what they want. Is it paranoia if they really are out to get you?

Oops, there goes another Amendment (flush).

Col. Hogan

No comments: