Wednesday, February 15, 2006


What Sci-Fi Space Ship Would Suit You?

The other day, Ice Scribe at My Gorram Den put me onto a quiz that's a bit o'fun. You can check it out at Quiz Farm.

Turns out that I'd be most comfortable aboard Moya (from Farscape) or, close behind, The Millennium Falcon (Star Wars). Having seen just a few episodes of Farscape, well, I liked it but it was filled with some certifiable bizzaros. I might fit right in!

I do like the Millennium Falcon, not only in the movies while Han Solo was at the helm, but in the L Neil Smith adventures while Lando Calrissian owned the ship.

So, take the quiz, if this sort of thing appeals to you. It's starting to look like freedom lies only in escape!

They've killed Freedom! Those bastards!

Warm regards,

Col. Hogan
Stalag California

No comments: