Wednesday, October 18, 2006


Liberty Lives!

I'll be heading out to Vegas for a few days, starting tomorrow. Among other things, I'll be attending the Liberty Editors Conference at the New Frontier Hotel. Speakers will include editors and contributors to Liberty Magazine. Part of the weekend will be a celebration of the life of Liberty's Founder and Publisher, the late R.W. Bradford, a fellow whom I'd really have liked to have known.

I'll write a report on the proceedings 'pon my return.

Remember, VOTE FOR NO INCUMBENT!

Warm regards,

Col. Hogan
Stalag California

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesse Walker at Reason did this obit that you may not have seen. There's a little snarky crap in the comment section but overall it's a nice remembrance of Bradford.

Actually, that's when I first ran across Jesse was when he was writing for Liberty as a snot nose little kid. 

Have fun, man.