Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Yesterday I wrote the following letter to AARP, using the envelope sent me with a membereship solicitation.

July 7, 2004

AARP
Office of the Executive Director
601 E Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20049

Dear Sir or Madam:

While I'm not interested in joining AARP at this time, there are a few questions you might be able to help me with.

Since the Federal government has been expropriating money from me at the rate of hundreds of dollars per month throughout my life, I'd like instruction in a way to get (at least) some of it back. If you could instruct me in a way to get a lump sum payment of all the money I've paid in Social Security taxes, Medicare taxes, etc. that, according to President Roosevelt, have been placed in an account in my name and SS number, sent to me right away, it'd help me immensely. I still have a few working years in which to invest the money and set up a real retirement plan.

Since I find that, as I grow older, I'm less and less able to defend myself with hand-to-hand fighting alone. I'll be forever grateful if you could direct me to a Seniors Advocacy Group for the right to carry a concealed firearm for my defense. It wasn't idly that firearms were referred to as "equalizers."

I'd also like to find an Advocacy Group that works and lobbies toward Americans' right to own and control their persons and property absolutely.

Serious regard for our individual rights to life and property would go a long way toward helping Seniors enjoy their elder years, both at work and in retirement, and any Advocacy Group that couldconvince local, State and Federal government agencies to acknowledge and reaffirm these rights would indeed be doing a service to Seniors nationwide.

Thanks very much,

Signed.

I'm eagerly awaiting a response. I have a feeling I'll be waiting a long time.

Col. Hogan

No comments: