Monday, February 12, 2007


A Politician With Common Sense?

I never thought I'd see the day.

I don't think much of politicians and political leaders. Not much at all. I only bring this up because it is (to my knowledge) unique. In a Drudge story, it seems the President of Czech Republic is another one of those evil Global Warming Denier.

Mr Vaclav Klaus, in an interview for "Hospodárské noviny", a Czech economics daily, says, "IPCC is not a scientific institution: it's a political body....." of the green variety. Asked why none of the world's senior statesmen share his views, he says, "Other top-level politicians do not express their global warming doubts because a whip of political correctness strangles their voice."

I particularly enjoyed reading Mr Klaus' doubts as to the sanity of Algore.

Refreshing.

They've killed Freedom! Those bastards!

Warm regards,

Col. Hogan
Stalag California

No comments: